Consumer Goods Solutions
Ravago offers a wide range of solutions for the consumer goods industry, from engineering plastics to thermoplastic elastomers and TPU to PU systems. Our global network of support works to keep up with the demands of the consumer goods industry and we collaborate with manufacturers and suppliers to provide optimal material solutions for our customers in a multitude of applications.
At the core of our product line is a dedicated team of R&D, sales, technical, and customer service support, who are committed to developing innovative solutions that drive the industry forward. Our team of experts is constantly researching and developing new materials that meet the latest industry standards and regulations, ensuring that our products are of the highest quality and meet the needs of our customers.
Below you'll find a list of some of the most innovative consumer goods polymers that are currently being used in the industry, including:
- Advanced engineering plastics, such as polyamide (PA) and acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS) for strong, lightweight household appliances
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS) for insulation and cushioning in packaging and transportation
- Thermoplastic elastomers (TPE) for flexible parts such as seals and gaskets in personal care and cosmetic packaging
- Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) for durable, high-performance parts, such as gears and bearings in power tools
- Polyurethane systems (PU) for a wide range of applications including insulation, coatings and adhesives in furniture and flooring.
We are dedicated to providing our customers with the latest and most advanced materials for the consumer goods industry, and our team of experts is always available to provide support and advice to ensure that you make the best choice for your specific application. We aim to be at the heart of your life by providing high-quality, innovative materials.